I like doing a monthly round up of my Instagram posts. I do post there quite often and not everything ends up in this blog so if you want to know my highlights in June, click below.
From left to right and top to bottom:
- One of my favourite photos I took in June was during our walk when I saw a bunch of dried leaves.
- I went to a friend’s birthday and I liked how I did my makeup.
- I’m trying to get on reading so I ordered from Book Depository. I also got a magazine because it had a free lip balm. Haha I don’t buy magazines anymore.
- I love home decorating! Those Kmart geometric candle holders are so pretty.
- My outfit for a friend’s engagement party. I wore my Topshop jumpsuit.
- I found this awesome coffee mug from Typo.
- I got home one day and the sunset was casting a pretty light onto my room.
- Spent a relaxing Sunday listening to Florence + the Machine’s new album and colouring.
- I went to my first NZ Blog Collective meetup at Fukuko. It was great meeting other bloggers. I rarely drink but the cocktails we got were too good to resist!
My main highlight in June is this:
My work had a dressup party and the theme was a character from a tv show or movie. If you can’t tell already I went as Wednesday Addams from the Addams Family. People really liked my outfit which was also so last minute. I thought of it the night before as I didn’t want to spend money on a costume. It worked well though!
If you’ve missed any of my posts in June, my top/most viewed are: