It has been a while since my last lipstick swatch so I thought I’d finally post my MAC lipstick collection and swatches.
I didn’t realise how much my MAC lipstick collection has increased in the past years. I currently have 10 which doesn’t seem too much compared to other beauty bloggers but considering these are $40NZ, it is too much.
To check all the shades in my collection and what they look like on, please click below.
I have three from limited edition collections. I easily get sucked into MAC’s limited edition because of the packaging. Thankfully, all three limited edition lipsticks I bought are great and I love them all.
From bottom right to upper left, the shades are:
- Mystical (cremesheen) – from the Alluring Aquatic collection. This is my favourite packaging out of all. I love the nude shade too.
- Pleasure Bomb (matte) – from the Riri hearts MAC collection.
- Tenor Voice (matte) – from the MAC Toledo line.
- Craving (amplified) – this is hands down my favourite MAC lipstick.
- Candy Yum Yum (matte) – it’s such a bright Barbie-pink shade but I don’t think this suits me. It’s a tad too light for my liking.
- All Fired Up (retro matte) – Not entirely sure what’s the difference with the matte and retro matte ones but I really like this shade.
- Lady Danger (matte) – mine have somehow melted one day so it’s a mess but I can’t part with it yet. It’s a lot creamier than my other mattes too.
- Ruby Woo (matte) – this was my first ever MAC lipstick and an old favourite but it doesn’t seem to stick or last on my lips any more. It is super drying now and I don’t tend to reach for this as much as I used to.
- Rebel (satin) – my only satin finish and I love this shade so much.
- Diva (matte) – the darkest shade in my collection.
From this list, you can see that I love matte finishes but I also love the amplified and satin finish. I used to have a few more MAC lipsticks but I gave them away since I wouldn’t wear them again. I accidentally bought a frost finish on sale once and I hated it. Frosty finishes are not for me.
Here are the lip swatches:
All Fired Up is also very close to Pleasure Bomb above but different finishes. My Lady Danger lipstick does not look like a matte finish any more since it melted. It’s still a nice red-orangey shade though.
I don’t have a full on photo of me wearing all the lipsticks but here are from my Instagram.
What is your favourite MAC lipstick? Let me know down below.