I know Christmas is fast approaching. However, I haven’t finished my Christmas gift shopping yet. If you’re stuck for ideas, check out today’s post which is my gift guide for the women in your life. I have gift guides dedicated for beauty, fashion, home and more.
Before I start, my Christmas gift guide is a list of products I would personally love and recommend giving. I’ve been perusing the shops and online stores for things to be in the list and I’ve shortlisted my top ones in here.
The things are also from different price ranges so hopefully you’d find something within your budget.
Let’s start with beauty. Here are the beauty items that I think would make great presents.
- Juicy Couture Travel Coffret ($99) – This is a set of 4 mini perfumes. They’re 10ml. The perfumes are: Juice Couture, Viva La Juicy, Viva La Juice Noir and I AM JUICY COUTURE.
- The Balm The Manizer Sisters ($27.51 on sale) – This has Mary-Lou, Cindy-Lou and Betty-Lou highlighters.
- Nip + Fab Skin Saviour Mask Set ($23.17 on sale)
- Tangle Teezer ($30)
- Oasis Beauty Oh, The Places We’ll Go! travel pack ($79.90)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit ($128) – the most expensive one on this list but it’s just so pretty!
- Trilogy Rosapene Beauty Collection ($46.90)
- Bossy Cosmetics Brush Set ($24.95 on sale)
- Chi Chi Nail Set ($19.95)
- Karen Murell Cosmetic Bag Set ($59) – This has two lipsticks and a makeup bag. The lipsticks are Coral Dawn and True Love.
- Chi Chi Face Extravaganza Palette ($30) – This palette is huge and great for beginner makeup lover like me.
- Chi Chi Viva La Diva lipstick set ($48)
- This Works Dream Team ($15.93 on sale) – this has the Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and Deep Sleep Stress Less. I already have both of these and I love them.
- NARS One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette ($110) – this is every blush/bronzer you’d ever want and need.
For the fashion lovers out there, here are my picks:
- Cat pyjamas ($29.99)
- Revo Cat Eye Sunglasses ($39.99)
- Emmy Back Pack ($37.49 on sale) – this is originally $99.99 so this is such a good buy at the moment.
- Floral Kimono ($29.99)
- Karen Walker Girl & Daisy Bangle ($45)
- The Luxe Eye Mask ($4.95)
- Treasure Box Pendant necklace ($29.99)
- Ponie Pouch ($29.99)
- Nike Juvenate ($150)
- RUBY navy wallet ($99)
- Karen Walker Celestial arrow ring ($79)
- Harper Wide Brim Hat (29.99)
- The Horse Original Watch ($159)
Now onto home stuff. I had too much fun searching for these.
- Glasshouse Diffuser Set ($64.95)
- Candle Holders ($5 each) – these would also be great as makeup brush holders
- Hello Word Wall Art ($39.90) – there are other words too
- MOR Candle ($59.99)
- Glass Terrarium ($29 on sale) – this is usually $59.99
- Lightbulb Vase ($17.99)
- Metallic Diffusers ($18)
- Candle Holder ($34.90)
- Potted Plant Set ($54.99)
- Natural Desk Calendar ($28)
- Paperclip Photo Holders ($7.90)
- ‘Home Is Where The Bra Comes Off’ candle ($24.99)
- Glass Water Bottle with cup ($34.90)
- Sarah Jayne Kavali Prints ($19.95)
Lastly, I just have random things on the techy side that will be great presents too.
- Adult Colouring Books (from $9.99 – $20)
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll ($149.99) – I was kindly sent one from Noel Leeming and it’s great. It’s a portable bluetooth speaker that’s waterproof too.
- Fitbit ($179.99) – I’m so unfit but for active people out there, this will be good.
- Kikki K 2016 Planner ($34.90)
- Frends headphones ($269.95AUS) – now this is the most expensive one on the list but it’s so damn pretty! Who wouldn’t want to receive them?!
- Kobo e-reader ($199.99)
- Fujifilm Instax cameras – The one on the left is the Mini90 ($269.99) and the different coloured ones are Mini8 ($119). The white one is $99 on sale too.
That’s it for my Christmas gift guide. I hope you liked this post. I had so much I wanted to add on the list but I chose ones that you could find online.
I also wish I took photos while I was out and about but I just kept forgetting. Here are the ones I managed to post on my Instagram which I think would be great as gifts too.
- Kmart Scientific Fragrance Diffuser (used as a vase). This is $17NZ and it’s pretty cool. It comes with a candle and oil but I love it more as a vase.
- Reed Diffusers from Made by Bee. I got this from the Auckland Fair. She sells candles too but since I have a lot of backups, I chose the diffusers. I got the Mango & Papaya and the French Pear. These are meant to last 4-6 months.
- Nail polish and lipstick sets from Kmart for $7 each. They would be great stocking fillers/secret santa gifts.
- Topshop beauty gift sets. You can get them online but I saw heaps in the Auckland store.
If you’re after inexpensive presents (especially for secret santa), head over to Kmart or The Warehouse as they have really good things. Kmart doesn’t have a proper online store here in NZ so I didn’t link anything. They have a great home decor stuff at the moment.
I’d be happy to receive any of the items above. If you have to choose just one, which item would you choose from my gift guides? Let me know down below.