I can’t believe October is over! It has been a pretty chill month for me with nothing too exciting happening.
The photos above were taken last month. You know I love gelato and my favourite is The Store in Takapuna. My hair is also slightly lighter now due to the lightening spray I got from the Beauty Box and the last photo on the right was taken a few days ago when we went out for a walk and I wore my new Active Intent pants from The Warehouse which are so comfy.
If you want to know more things that happened, I have the month’s overview below.
- We went to this cafe in Albany called Snowberry. They have waffles, frozen yoghurt, coffee etc. The place is quite cute too.
- I met up with a friend at Auckland Domain and we walked around and found the lovely Cherry Blossom trees. See my full post here.
- I baked banana honey cupcakes with cream cheese icing for my work’s Pink Day fundraising for Breast Cancer Month. I had two batches and one sold for $60! I was told they were yummy too.
- Flowers make me happy and I loved the garden at Auckland Domain. Spring blooms are the best.
- Jo Malone opened a pop-up store at Smith & Caugheys and I went to the launch. I smelled their amazing fragrances and enjoyed the food.
- I was invited to view the upcoming summer fashion range of The Warehouse. I will be posting about this soon but there are a lot of good things coming out very soon.
- I went to Kmart and I finally found the test tube vase I’ve been wanting for forever. I love it and I actually repainted it which you may see in a DIY or haul post.
- Gelato is probably my most favourite food in the world. I can have it every day. I’m lucky that I live close to the The Store which has the best gelato I’ve tried so far. I really love their lemon curd gelato. It is so good!
- On Sunday, we went to Mission Bay for brunch and to view a car show. On the way there was a field full of yellow flowers. It was so pretty and bright.
If you missed any blog posts in October, here are my favourites:
- Love Pink – my most raising awareness of Breast Cancer Month.
- Thrifted Black Dress OOTD
- Mascara Battle – comparison and review of Benefit They’re Real and W7 Absolute Lashes
I hope you had a great month. Can you believe it’s almost Christmas?! It’s crazy. Anyway, if you live in NZ, I hope you’re not too tired today by being up so early watching the Rugby World Cup final. It was all worth it though because the All Blacks won!
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin
2 thoughts on “October Instagram Snaps”
I’m so tired from the early morning! I had to have a nap this afternoon hehe. Reading this post makes me want to go to the store, it’s been forever since I had their gelato and it’s soooo good. We should catch up and go sometime 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Me too! I went back to sleep and still wanted to nap in the afternoon.
I love The Store’s gelato. It’s the best for me. Yes we should! Id love that. Let me know when you can. It’s near me so I can go any time when I’m free 🙂