I’m aware we’re in the second week of April already but I thought I’d share how last month was because it was jam-packed but it was amazing. It was quite an eventful month so I’ll be sharing my highlights and this is also a way for me to remember the great times.
Last weekend I went to the usual Fragrance and Makeup Sale that happens every few months in Auckland. I didn’t go too crazy but I still wanted to show you what I got.
The sale was at ASB Showgrounds which was at the same time as this Noel Leeming technology sale which I also went to in search for a camera but I only ended up buying a powerbank. Anyway, if you want to see my haul in detail and how much each product was, click below.
Last month we checked out The Culpeper in the city for lunch. We were kindly given a voucher from The Nourish Group from my partner’s dad and it was about to expire. We couldn’t waste an opportunity to try a new food place so off we went.
This year is flying by and it’s about time for me to recap what happened last month and share the best bits I’ve experienced. You know the drill by now. Today’s post is my February highlights.
To see more of what I did, ate, bought and loved, click below.
Hello everyone! My name is Angela and I am a collector of a lot of things. From clothes, shoes, bags to makeup and home decor.
I have been blogging on Tumblr for 5 years but I thought I’d try a different platform and see where this takes me!
This blog will be a compilation of things I love, I’ve experienced, consumed or created.
Here a few things about me:
- I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I love this country and it is where I now call home.
- I am a town planner with a side passion for all things fashion, style and beauty.
- I am a foodie. I love trying new places to eat and I have a major sweet tooth.
- I am addicted to Instagram (astylecollector) and post there almost every day.
- I absolutely love lipsticks and have a growing lipstick collection.
- I have recently moved out of my parent’s house and I have been really into home decorating.
- I love taking photographs and I enjoy capturing memories. My photos are taken from a Canon 600D or my trusty iPhone.
I hope you enjoy my future posts! I have a few lined up! 🙂