It’s time for another monthly roundup of my Instagram posts. There were a few milestones this September. However, it really hasn’t been a great month for me. I’m quite glad it’s over and I’m hoping October will be a better month.
I’m going to focus on the positives so if you want to know my Instagram highlights for the last month, click below.
As usual, from left to right, top to bottom:
- A flashback to NZ Fashion at the end of August. This was my only outfit of the day from fashion week which was taken by Ciara of rheiid.
- Flowers from the boy. We celebrated our 8-year anniversary at the start of September. He surprised me with flowers then we went out for a nice dinner.
- I watched the musical CATS with my sister. I honestly didn’t like it as much as I wanted to. It was strange and it’s not my cup of tea.
- We’re finally feeling the spring warmer weather and last weekend was beautiful. I walked along the beach and ate gelato both Saturday and Sunday. It was bliss.
- We finally put up this wall decor that was given by my partner’s parents last Christmas. Since we’re renting, we can’t really nail things on the wall so I had to find command hooks that will work. I’m happy it’s finally up and I hope it stays that way.
- I went to September’s #brunchclub and I had a really good selfie day. Haha
September was also all about the food. I really indulged this month and there were so much more I didn’t even post on Instagram.
- We went to the Foodstore for our anniversary dinner. We got complimentary champagne thanks to my partner’s boss which we didn’t expect so that was a nice touch. The food was lovely.
- I went to my first Zomato foodie meetup thanks to Liz of Passport Packed. It was at 8 Colours Korean BBQ Buffet and it was my first time trying Korean BBQ. It was great and I now know that Korean food is good. I had a bad experience with Korean food ages ago so I never really order it but this night has changed me and I’m planning on going back with my friends soon.
- I met up with a friend for lunch and we went to The Garden Shed at Mount Eden. The food was good but our desserts were even better.
- September’s #brunchclub was at The Food Truck. I’ve missed a few brunchclub meetups so it was great to go again.
- We had lunch last Sunday and as usual I ordered salt and pepper squid. If it’s on the menu, I don’t even look at other options. I love it.
If you’ve missed my posts in September, here are my top picks:
- Beauty Vault Haul – my goodies from Beauty Review.
- NZFW CLEO Presents – this was my last NZ Fashion Week runway post.
- Devonport, Auckland – one of my favourite places in the North Shore.
- Designer Pop-up Sale Haul – I nabbed some designer clothing for an awesome price.
- OOTD: Boohoo Floral Romper – I am excited the warmer weather will allow me to wear this out.
I am ready for October and I hope it will be better than last month. Labour Day is also coming up so we get a day off at work. I cannot wait!